Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A new job?

Anyone want to hire me to take their babies pictures?...I do a really good job. Thanks goodness my friend Heather gave me a coupon to take my child to JC Penney's portrait studio or this breathtaking picture of Riley would be sent in all of the Christmas cards. Thanks again Heather!

4 comments:

A little Birdie... said...

You're so welcome. You know what would be fun? Since I have a coupon and so do you, we should go at the same time, and get their pictures done together too. Maybe? I took Isaac to the doctor today...11 lb 13 oz. Chunk! A lb. and a half in just over a week. No ear infections either. Just a cold that the doctor said he will probably have for awhile.

Cory loves this picture! I'm sure he would save it as our desktop background if he could. Are you going to the dinner tomorrow night?

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the JC pEnney Pics!

Carly said...

ok, you can go ahead and get penney's pictures, but i want a copy of this one! :)

Rheanna said...

Yes, getting nice family pictures are great, but often the random ones we take seem to show more personality....I think he looks adorable!