Here at THE Ohio State University College of Dentistry( I know.. a mouthful) They don't say that you are in your first year of Dental School..no they call you a D1. Well as of the end of June Ryan officially became a D2 or as we like to call him R2D2....
Can you see the similarities???
7 comments:
HAHAH! This made just my day!
oops!! I looked at that right after I pushed publish and saw that is wasn't right... :)
CORRECTION:
This JUST made my day! :)
wow, time flies! that's great he's moving right along and gets a fun title!
Hey I found your blog! I hope you don't mind that I am going to add your blog site to mine! YOur little boy is so cute, I don't think I have offically met him or your husband yet! My blog is taunya-ian.blogspot.com
Good for him! That's awesome! Way to be a D2!
Congrats, congrats! That's great!
That is so exciting. Daniel starts Optometry School in a few weeks and I am so excited. The sooner they start the soner they finish - right???
Post a Comment