Thursday, October 8, 2009

I am blogging every season now :)

Slacker(adj.) someone who puts off things until people continiously bother her about not putting things on her blog..then by the definition you would see a picture of me. So FINALLY here is some pics from our summer....
We went to a Fmily reunion in Washington and had a blast here is my Niece Cali with a lifesize bear and Riley with the rainbow trout from out of it's mouth.
Riley and Daddy on the swing outside of our cabin
Riley with two of his aunts and his Jiji
The "outlaws"(got this from you Janet:)
All the cousins with Grandma Shurtz
Yes i caught two fish and yes Ryan made me gut it..
This is in at my Grandma's and Riley having his first Horse ride..he loved it!
Riley's first roller coaster ride
Loved it
We had a Japanese exchange student live with us for the weekend..

4 comments:

Britni said...

Yeah...you've joined the blogging world again! Love all the pictures!

Michelle C said...

I enjoy your posts! you're always so cute with what you say. Riley is growing up so much!

The Clews Crew said...

Cute pictures! Riley's so grown up I hardly recognize him! Glad you're doing good.

Shonna said...

How fun! I bet it was fun for Ryan to get to use his Japanese again. And yuck! about gutting the fish, but good work.