October through January I was sick..yea that's my excuse I am pregnant and we are allowed to do whatever we want/don't want to do when we are pregnant including not documenting child's life.

I am 2!!!

My Mom told me she found an elephant costume for Halloween..right

Putting ornanments on the tree and then he took them back off..everyday!

In Washington at the Beach at Christmas time with cousins

My sweet boy

Riley and cousins Moroni and Trevor with Dad the horse

Cousins with Santa

awww..The beach in Oregon..I could live here..FOREVER!

Riley's first dentist appointment with grandpa John as the dentist
( does anyone know how to turn these pictures??)
6 comments:
Well it's about time woman that you posted on your blog! Just kidding of course. If it makes you feel any better, I still have to write a post about the rest of our family vacation we took back in the beginning of November. And I can't use the excuse that I've been sick & pregnant either. BTW, I'm VERY excited/just a bit jealous that you're having a girl! How fun is that?! She'll be beautiful and hopefully have your big gorgeous eyes. I loved the shot of you guys on the beach. Why don't you guys just move to Oregon when you're finished with school??? Then I can have a good excuse to visit the place and see you at the same time! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Riley's Dumbo outfit. (I'm pretty sure that's who it was, not just ANY elephant- he was DUMBO!) Where on earth did your mom find it??? So cute. Anyhow, I hope you're feeling better and get over that pink eye soon. YucK! Oh and you asked about rotating the picture. I don't think you can rotate while uploading in blogger, but you can rotate, crop, edit your pictures prior to uploading to blogger... when you download your pictures off of your camera onto your computer they probably download into some sort of photo program, i.e. wizard, photoshop, iphoto (those are just a few)... almost all of these programs will allow you to edit pics and rotate them. If you can't figure that out, you can go to www.photobucket.com, sign up for a free account and store all of your pictures there and make all sorts of changes, crops, adjustments, rotations to the pictures that you want. You can even enlarge the pictures without distorting the pixels so the image shows up much bigger on your blog. That's the program I use to enlarge all of my pictures on the blog. Anyhow, I hope that made some sense, if not, just call me some time and I'll be happy to explain. Good luck!
How fun your pictures all are! Its so good to see what you have been up to lately! Congrats on having a new baby on the way how exciting it must be for yall. Love Riley's dumbo outfit too!
Congrats on being pregnant! I definitely didn't feel like blogging at the beginning of my pregnancy, but my mother-in-law predicts our pregnancies based on our frequency (or lack thereof) of posting on our blogs, so I had to keep her fooled for just a little longer :o)
I can't believe how old Riley looks-they are growing up WAY WAY too fast!
Hey, morning sickness entitles you to pretty much anything. Especially when the little bit of energy you do have has to be spent on your toddler. I love all the pictures! Riley is so grown up and just cute! Glad you are felling better. Hope the pregnancy goes smoothly from here on out!
Well...you haven't forgot abgout the blogging world! Glad you are back! I'm glad you are feeling better....I really had no idea you were feeling that icky....I'm usually better about picking up on those things :) But we are excited for you and the new babe!
He's getting so big. I'm so excited you're having another little one. Sorry you've been sick though!! Nathan went to the dentist the other day and when I got home I thought 'I should have tkane a picture!!" So good job in remembering!! I think you just need to turn the picture in your photo program/file before uploading them to blogspot.
Post a Comment