She is getting so big and changing so fast. I wish I could see her in person. We just left Salem, so we barely missed you :( maybe next time? Congrats again. Love the pictures!
They are so adorable. I can't get over how much alike they look.
Glad I have you as my amazing neighbor and friend. We need to do the pool again since this is the last month it is open. This summer is going by way too fast if you ask me.
13 comments:
She is ADORABLE. She looks so cute in that outfit! Jett and Sadie are so close in age! Jett is one month on this Wed.
I love the third picture, those perfectly plump lips! So cute!
She's absolutely adorable!!!!!!!!!!!
She is adorable!!!
She is so cute! And one month old already huh?
cute. i see a lot of riley in her too.
Cute blog, and even cuter little girl! she's adorable!!
Love the lips. I can feel them and smell them through the pictures!!
She is getting so big and changing so fast. I wish I could see her in person. We just left Salem, so we barely missed you :( maybe next time? Congrats again. Love the pictures!
They are so adorable. I can't get over how much alike they look.
Glad I have you as my amazing neighbor and friend. We need to do the pool again since this is the last month it is open. This summer is going by way too fast if you ask me.
She is so beautiful!!!
Oh so cute!
SO FUN! CONGRATS
Post a Comment