This is made entirely of sand
So sweet

So Yummy

Ok you can tell who held the camera the majority of the time...
We also ate enough to be among the prized pigs( deep friend buckeyes, corn dogs, and maybe a huge cream puff )...but hey isn't that what the fair is all about? Also tons of fun with our dear friends the McFadden's who came with us and treat my children as if they are their own:)
5 comments:
I just heard this on the news yesterday. The new popular fair food, is deep fried butter. They take a stick of butter, dip it in batter, and deep fry it. I can feel my cholesterol rising just thinking of it.
Looks like you guys had fun. We are sad we missed the fair, that would have been fun.
You are SO photogenic Sheena, you always perfect pictures. =)
Super fun! That sand thing is amazing! I haven't been to a fair in ages and I might need to go to one now that you guys made it look so fun and YUMMY!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh how I miss the fair!!! J's gotten one of those footlong corndogs--how'd you like it?
How cute! You look so great. The kids are sure growing up!
Post a Comment