Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happenings.....

I have been a slacker that all there is to it.... What Riley does when I cook Bubble fauhawk..is that how you spell"fau""???
We celebrated our anniversay...bliss:)
Washing dishes at the Science Center( notice his lips are making the "shish" noise for water)
Cousin Julia with my Grandma's lovely Rock landscape...no she doesn't live in Arizona
Same Grandma with rock landscape and her "God Bless the U.S.A" jacket This boy loves horses...
half of our backyard
about to say"juice" or "jew"
Family and Friends in Idaho...tear..miss ya
Riley thought his Uncle Adam was his father the Whole trip...it weirded me out My "cute" brother
My sis n law.. love them
My adoptive parents...seriously love them too!!!
This is why Riley thought Adam was his "Dad" because they make the same weird
faces.. Me love "cooks"....( I love cookies)
Family
Brother and soon to be wife
I couldn't find him then I looked here.....
Thinking to himself..."they get a gripload of snow here...suckers!!!"

6 comments:

Ericksons said...

he is getting so big and is freaking adorable!

Michelle C said...

loved seeing the pictures. I had to laugh when you said Riley though Adam (I think his name is Adam) was dad. That is kind of weird. Confusing for a kid.

The Clews Crew said...

Cute pics! I love the one of Riley in the oven drawer. Too cute. Glad you're back to blogging again.

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

What a cute boy! I love the pictures. I think it's funny that he thought Adam was Ryan. That is too funny.

Shonna said...

I love those pictures! Riley is such a cutie. Congrats on your anniversary-gotta love amazing husbands!

The Fletcher said...

faux (why the silent x? I don't know...its french blame them)