Dear The Ohio State College of Dentistry,
Thank -you for my husband's new cologne scent...Cadaver....it is oh so fragrant when he comes home from school and we are about to eat dinner.
Sincerely, a dental wife
LOL!!! My husband got the same kind. I definitely prefer his Aqua Di Gio to Cadaver, but I guess it's part of the experience, huh? (Blake usually washes his hair right when he gets home so we don't have to eat with the Cadaver scent, or should we say stench.)
4 comments:
LOL!!! My husband got the same kind. I definitely prefer his Aqua Di Gio to Cadaver, but I guess it's part of the experience, huh? (Blake usually washes his hair right when he gets home so we don't have to eat with the Cadaver scent, or should we say stench.)
I forgot to mention that I love how you put THE Ohio State. ;)
Oh gross. I'm sorry. *shudder*
That is HIlarious!!! So sorry, I hate nasty smells and I think I'd loose it regularly over that one.
Post a Comment