Friday, May 1, 2009

This is how it started....
This is how it ended...
I think he went a little too dark what do you think??

12 comments:

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Oh the joys of raising a BOY! He is so cute!

Miriam Lusk said...

Hahah. Andey always does the same thing with my blush and eye shadow.

The Clews Crew said...

HAHAHAHA!! I love it! I'm very impressed he put it on his eye, too. Robby knows what each item in my make-up bag is for too. Poor boys staying home with mom all day, what else are they going to learn?

Janel said...

Ha ha! to funny! So as you can tell we never called. We ended up leaving really early sunday morning. But hey I am so glad we were able to run into you guys. Your little boy is so big!

Michelle C said...

uh oh!

Lesley Wright said...

He is so funny. He did quite good. Lets hope he doesn't want to wear it when he is older.

Sara said...

How funny! He's going to love this blackmail photo when he is older!!!

Hailey and Daniel said...

Adorable, I know you know, but seriously, heartbreaker in the making! We miss you guys...glad to see you are well. Hugs!

Shonna said...

LOL! Looks like he had a great time.

Todd and Ashley said...

Hey this is Ashley your next door neighbor. I found your blog through other ladies in the ward. Hope you don't mind I checked it out. Way cute and I love the make up picture. He is such a cutie. Thanks again for having us over for dinner on Mother's Day. It was delicious. We need to have you guys over to our place next. You can check out our blog anytime too: toddandashleychristensen.blogspot.com

The Smith's - said...

Hi Sheena, cute pictures of Riley! I am so sorry I have not been able to call you back, the day after you called my phone was stolen at the pool. I should be getting one within the next few days and will call you then. I hope life is great, love you!

Harris Family said...

Oh how cute!