I still can't believe what a big boy he's becoming! I will need your advice on potty training in another year or so! :)
Oh the joy of potty training! Nathan doesn't want anything to do with it.
HAHA! What a funny picture!
He sure is cute! I am not looking forward to the potty training thing. I hope all is going well for you two in that department.
You gotta have a potty picture. It's such a monumental occasion. You're brave, I'm not even attempting it with Robby. He's gone a couple times, but only on his terms.
Isn't it fun trying to train a boy. Carson got pee EVERYWHERE!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I still can't believe what a big boy he's becoming! I will need your advice on potty training in another year or so! :)
Oh the joy of potty training! Nathan doesn't want anything to do with it.
HAHA! What a funny picture!
He sure is cute! I am not looking forward to the potty training thing. I hope all is going well for you two in that department.
You gotta have a potty picture. It's such a monumental occasion. You're brave, I'm not even attempting it with Robby. He's gone a couple times, but only on his terms.
Isn't it fun trying to train a boy. Carson got pee EVERYWHERE!!!
Post a Comment