Monday, February 1, 2010

Do you ever want to do this during the day???(please validate me)It looks like it would feel really good...
.

9 comments:

Mary Mathews said...

Yes I do have those days... and today is one of them!

Rheanna said...

Of course I have those days! Don't we all? Try it out...might help :o)

Britni said...

My thoughts exactly :)

Amiee said...

Totally know how you're feeling! I get those feelings all too often unfortunately!

Miriam Lusk said...

Haha we all have those days. Hopefully it is because our kids are driving us crazy and not because we are about to be murdered (like the lady in the picture). ;)

Gena said...

We had a solarium on the back of our house growing up, and my mom used to go in there, shut the kitchen door and just scream at the top of her lungs for like 10 seconds. Then she'd come back in and be fine! Funny, but I think it helps!

Perry's said...

Do I want to do this or do I do this? Of course we all have those days, hope today is a better one!

Leslie said...

totally get that feeling!

Mare said...

oh I so understand. I often feel like this and well that is what a car is for.... while driving or on a cozy corner no one can hear and will not call CPS! All don't ya love life sometimes!