Only 20 more weeks to go to see our little GIRL!!I am already geting sleepy and she isn't even here. But Riley is making up for lack of sleep at night. He thinks it's time to eat breakfast at Midnight..geesh
I didn't know you were pregnant!!! I am a slacker friend. But, congrats!!! That is so awsome. I am jealous you are having a girl. So fun! Sorry you aren't getting sleep right now when you need it most but maybe you'll just be used to it by the time your little girl comes that it won't faze you.
Yay! So happy to have found your blog. I was an old FHE sister of Ryan's clear back in the days of BYU-I. Congrats on the news of a little girl headed your way... Riley looks like a fun kid. :)
I am so excited for you. Okay so we totally have to get together some time and have a little playdate for the boys or something. now i am way more mobile.
I am excited to see her too! That is so exciting. That's funny about Riley! He's a growing boy and must think it's time to caro load at night. Too funny:)
I am not looking forward to the lake of sleep part but I am looking forward to our little baby girl too. I am so glad that we are neighbors and we are having our little girls only a few weeks apart.
I have never heard of those potatoe chips, I guess I need to try them out. I liked the look of your chocolate covered strawberries.
20 comments:
Yipee for baby girls! Do you have a name picked out yet?
Congrats!!!!! That will be so fun!
Wahoo! I am so excited for you! With how cute Riley is I can only imagine how cute a little girl will be :)
Awwwww! I am so excited you're having a girl! CONGRATS:)
A GIRL!! Yeah! Congrats!
I didn't know you were pregnant!!! I am a slacker friend. But, congrats!!! That is so awsome. I am jealous you are having a girl. So fun! Sorry you aren't getting sleep right now when you need it most but maybe you'll just be used to it by the time your little girl comes that it won't faze you.
Shut Up...The perfect nuclear family..we love it!
Congratulations Girl! Hey our blog is lizandkev.blogspot.com. Oh is't Bizzy (Bowser) Robertson by the way!
Yay! So happy to have found your blog. I was an old FHE sister of Ryan's clear back in the days of BYU-I. Congrats on the news of a little girl headed your way... Riley looks like a fun kid. :)
I'm so excited for you guys :) :)
I am so excited for you. Okay so we totally have to get together some time and have a little playdate for the boys or something. now i am way more mobile.
CONGRATS! You will love having a little girl. SO happy for you all!
hang in there, she'll be here before you know it! Hope you get some sleep soon!
I am excited to see her too! That is so exciting. That's funny about Riley! He's a growing boy and must think it's time to caro load at night. Too funny:)
I am not looking forward to the lake of sleep part but I am looking forward to our little baby girl too. I am so glad that we are neighbors and we are having our little girls only a few weeks apart.
I have never heard of those potatoe chips, I guess I need to try them out. I liked the look of your chocolate covered strawberries.
Wow girl I hope you are feeling well!
YEAH for girls! How exciting to have a girl too!
That was even posted 2 months ago! You're getting so close!! I want to see a belly shot!
Holly crap Sheena Farris Wheel has a little boy!
loved to hear any update! how is everything?
Post a Comment