Friday, November 30, 2007

The Ohio State University College of Dentistry

I have been weighed in the balances and have been found wanting. I received an email this morning from The Ohio State University College of Dentistry regarding my admission status. They have informed me that I am on the alternate list. Question: What is an alternate? Fact: An alternate is an applicant that did not make the top 26 out of 60 non-residents. Question: What does an alternate do? Fact: Alternates will wait until December 5th, contact the aforementioned university and hope they are high up on the list.
I believe we have received this particular waiting experience to instruct The Better Half with patience. Indeed, I will entreat her suffering until Wednesday next week. Pray for us.

2 comments:

Carly said...

good luck you guys we're praying for you-- my friends were just talking on their blog about how december 1st is a big day for you dental applicants-- that's funny i never knew that.
well-- good luck.

Anonymous said...

So SHeena is the only one in need of patience....hmmmm Ha!

You'll be in our prayers!! Congrats for making the alt list(verus the denile) Love ya lots!