Sunday, November 25, 2007

Origin of Hoju

Hoju has been growing out of his newborn clothes. He's turned from his newborn alien status into a real boy. Pinocchio would be jealous. In the following photos he is sporting a tan overall-long sleeve shirt combo, courtesy of Babys'R'Us. Question: Does he look anything like me? Answer: The Milk Man.

4 comments:

Carly said...

hahahaha you guys are so funny. he looks adorable! i can't wait to get back to rexburg and see how all the little ones have grown! stella has gotten even fatter!!! :)
love you guys!

A little Birdie... said...

Isaac has the same outfit! Man is your little guy growing! I told Ryan yesterday that we really need to get together. Want to go
walking this week up on campus? How much does Riley weigh now?

Amiee said...

Riley is so cute! I love his hairdo :) haha.

Lauren said...

what a cutie! I love his facial expressions!