Ok, so maybe this isn't the best picture of Riley, but his eyes are REALLY open!
I never thought that I could be so in love with someone just after a month of knowing them! He is perfect, maybe that's the mother in me, but he is. Today he is one month old and growing every second, literally he is in 3 month clothing. He is his father's child. I think that he wants to smile at me but again maybe that's the mother in me. When I was pregnant and imagining the hard part of being a mom, I thought about poopie diapers, up all night, bath time and breastfeeding, but all of those have been a piece of cake compared to "the pacifier" or whatever you prefer to call it. When Riley was a couple days old we gave it to him and he could take it or not take it, but not anymore, he thinks that he needs it anytime he is sleepy (he's a newborn, you do the math) So needless to say my hand is attached to his pacifier which is attached to his mouth (you can imagine how much I get done around the house). But Riley is happy and that's all that matters. Ryan keeps asking for scotch tape every time he is trying to put him to sleep, so now I always hold the pa
cifier in his mouth till he falls asleep.
cifier in his mouth till he falls asleep.
2 comments:
He is so handsome!!! I can't believe how dark his hair is. Congrats on your new little one! Enjoy every second---they grow up way too fast!
Congratulations!! What a handsome boy--Riley looks like a good combination of both of you. Keep the pictures and the "new parenthood" info coming. Love the blog! This is a great way to keep everyone informed.
Post a Comment