Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ok Finally

Well I have a lot of things to blame the absence on. First we moved out of Rexburg(after 8 years for me it was time!!!).Thanks to all those that helped. Ryan is going to Dental School in the fall at Ohio State so we are moving to Ohio with my family for the summer to work and save money but not without taking a vacation which leads me to my second reason...we are in Oregon for who knows how long thanks to the Johnson brothers and flag football tournaments we may stay here to the middle of June!(that's a huge run on sentence oh well I'm not a English teacher anymore!) That's OK by me it is so beautiful here. We went to the beach the other day and it was 96 degrees!!! pictures will be posted soon!

15 comments:

Michelle C said...

Oh how exciting!! I hope you have a fun time amongst all the moving & boxes!! Good luck to Ryan this Fall.

The Clews Crew said...

We're gonna miss you guys. Good luck in Ohio! Glad we have blogs to keep in touch!

Ericksons said...

Can't wait to see you guys. I posted pictures of Mels new little one on my photo blog! Drive safe and enjoy your vacation!

Lauren said...

Good to finally hear what is up with you. I'm happy for you to have moved out of Rexburg, I bet you never thought you'd stay that long. Keep us all posted. :)

A little Birdie... said...

I thought you'd fallen off the Oregon Coast! I'm glad things are going well and that you BOTH are enjoying the time off from life! We sure miss you though! Let us know when you get in town so we can get together. Maybe a bbq?

Rach said...

wooo hooo!! We are so driving down tonight! party salem style!

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

Ohio huh? Thats awesome. How are things going with you three?

ERIN said...

Well I am sorry, it's not only Miles's fault he listened to me for the most part but when you get all the Johnson boys together it is hard to say NO. They talked about how Ryan played the rest of the day. I found a picture of Ryan in a singlet trying to look sexy, I will have to show you it! It was before missions when they were at school- Miles took a turn wearing it too.
ps I am glad you could leave Rexburg, I don't ever see myself missing that place!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I really wish that we could come see you guys in Salem! I am so glad to hear that you left Rexburg and that you are on to bigger and better things. 8 years there is a long time. What an exciting time for your family! Best of luck in Ohio!

The Robisons said...

Hey...new people...sort of...the Lawsons. It was tons of fun and they have a gorgeous house!! We are missing you guys...WHY AREN'T YOU HERE!?!?! See you soon...

Harris Family said...

You guys are already gone? when did you move? I thought it wasn't happening until July or sometime around there! Do you miss it already? Congrats on moving up in the world and starting something new. Hope you guys are doing well!

Anonymous said...

ok so, where are you guys? I thought you were coming back at some point on your way to Ohio.... and so far we have been jipped. Adam, Mandy, and us have been talking about it. So you need to quit the football team Ryan, and get your bums back here so we can see Riley... and you guys. ha! Just kidding. Mylee is fresh out of boyfriends. I guess she will just have to try the single life for a while until Riley decides to come back to her. I will comfort her all I can. :)

Jess said...

You're going back to OHIO!!!??? Oh... I am SOOOO jealous!!!

Anonymous said...

just checking to see if you guys made it to Ohio! let us know!

klm said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/negara-terkotor-di-dunia