Thursday, July 10, 2008

I almost forgot my password...

Finally I know. I have been so busy but we are alive and doing well. We arrived in Ohio about a week and a half ago and have been running nonstop. We miss Oregon and Idaho mainly the people,but are excited to start again in Ohio at least for four years while Ryan is in Dental School. I have lots of pics to post from the last two months and hopefully will get some time tommorow. If you want to see some of Riley right away you can go to my friends websitehttp://valgeneericksonphotography.blogspot.com/ of our day at the beach today!! Thanks again Valegene!

9 comments:

Steph said...

Oh man Sheena, he is so adorable. Your friend takes really nice pictures!

HeatherC said...

welcome back!

The Robisons said...

I saw the pictures....Sheena he is getting so big! Can't wait to see you guys!

Harris Family said...

Riley is the cutest little kid ever! Seriously! I can't wait to see some more pictures of the past 2 months!

A little Birdie... said...

Missed ya! Great pics of Riley! Can't wait to hear all about the trip out there...

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I am so glad you posted. We are glad to hear that you made it to Ohio ok. Riley is sure growing up! Those pictures are amazing! he is so cute and your friend is a very talented photographer! We look forward to seeing pictures and updates from you guys.

Michelle C said...

Hooray - it was so good to see a post! I'm glad things are going well and I hope you get settled quickly. Riley is SO cute. I just love those pictures. Can't wait to see more pictures!!

Unknown said...

oh my goodness, Riley is growing soo much. he looks so cute. i hope that you are doing well.

The Clews Crew said...

Hey, glad to hear from you. I was worried about ya. Riley has grown up so much and if possible he is seriously cuter than ever. I love the pictures. Hope you're great!