Today Riley is 9 months old!! I can't believe it. He is such a little man. He is crawling all over and into everything. We put couch cushions up so he doesn't leave certain areas well he now knows how to climb over them (he is very persistent!). He also is standing and walking all around furniture, people, couch cushions! He can stand by himself for about 30 seconds and then realizes he is doing it and drops on his bum. He loves water .When we go swimming he kicks his feet and splashes his hands( we wish we could swim in Grandpa Glen and Grandma Janet's pool). He also loves to look out windows. anytime he sees somethings new or that he likes he says "whooo, whas sat??"" . He loves to chase my Mom's cat..OK it's tail. He loves dogs and ice cream. He does this thing with his mouth where he smacks his lips together when he likes it and wants more. he also does this dog panting thing it is so hilarious!

Dressed up for Church (thanks Valgene for giving me Sebastion's closet!)

Riley with his Uncle Jimmy( also note to Adam and Natalie notice the family trait!)

Looking out the window. He gets so excited

The love of his life..his mommy!
11 comments:
oh my gosh Sheena, he is getting so big! he is definitely NOT a baby anymore! We miss you guys! I hope you guys are doing well!
brooke
CUTE! Can you believe how FAST the time goes...
He is so big! and I love his hair. Miss you all!
He is a cutie! Love the tie. They grow too fast. My Colton likes to look out the window too. It is so funny!
Such a cute boy. He is growing up so fast!
Hi Sheena! This is Lesley from the Linden House. We were roomies for a couple of weeks. Then I saw you at the temple cleaning. I foungd your blog through Diane and Richard's. I like to see how your doing so I will check often. If you want to check out ours it is Dave-lesley.blogspot.com. And your little boy is so cute. I love the pictures. I am having a little boy in December. We are excited.
hey! oh my gosh, he is turing into such a handsom little dude! glad being back in the home land is treating you good!
It is always so fun to see you! Have a great weekend!
Love, Max and Heidi
oh my goodness his curls are so cute! I'm so glad you've been able to start blogging again. We were wondering what was going on. It looks like you are having a fun!
in the top one it looks like he is playing a guitar!
He says "who whas that?" that's amazing!! times sure does fly doesn't it? little boys are such fun!
Post a Comment