Saturday, August 9, 2008
I have just returned back to real life from Forks, Washington...
I don't usually write book reviews on her but this book is all I can think about! I finished "Breaking Dawn" yesterday night and I am in love. !Poor Riley I think he missed his Mommy this week.As i look back now that I am out of Edward love land i realized maybe I shouldn't have prayed for nap time. I never want the series to end but alas all good things must come to an end.I am just dying to talk to somebody about it so if any of you that have read this book are done(Lauren Hubert..I know you are close if not finished) please oh please let's talk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh sick sheena- the very first song on your playlist that popped up was New Kids on The Block, "I wanna be loved by you". What were you thinking adding that song to your playlist?! Anyhow, um I've read 18 pages since last Saturday, can we talk?... Just kidding. I'm a skeptic about the book, you know that. I hate Bella's character and I'm not in love with Edward. I think I may love Jake- hopefully Stephanie Meyers writes a bunch about him in this book- otherwise I'll be disapointed. Anyhow, I sort wish I were already done with the book, but with 3 kids under 3, well, I might be done with it by next year. Can we talk then??? Just kidding.
hehe...I am just about done, less than 100 pages. I'll let you know my final opinion when I do finish. It's great so far!
Like you, I don't want it to end. So, I am trying to pace myself with this one. I finished Twilight in 2 days, New Moon in 1 week (I was too depressed to read faster) and Eclipse in 1 week as well (because I was working full time) It's like a good dessert. I want to savor each bite and not gulp it in one sitting. It's hard to do though! I just started yesterday and I will be done soon, I am sure! I have just finished the first "book". the plot thickens...
Ok...I finished it!!!
I just finished the book. I LOVED it! I wasn't a huge fan of the first two. I liked the second book but I didn't want this book to end.
I'm halfway done Sheena. Perhaps we can talk when we come through Ohio next week. Email me your #. rheatherhansen@gmail.com
I just finished this book as well! I just started reading the series about a week and a half ago but with no work or no school, I got done pretty fast :) I liked the last book; it was a good way to wrap everything up. But I didnt think it was as intriguing as the first.
I'm excited for the first movie to come out but I'm not sure if they'll be able to make movies through the whole series, especially the last book. I'm curious to see if they try though.
Post a Comment