I love the Olympics! I get so pumped up.. it is almost that same feeling I get when I watch the movie The Mighty Ducks when they are playing Iceland in the finals and the music starts playing "We willl, we will rock you." I get very patriotic. I always wanted to be in the olympics but my dream was crushed when I failed out of gymnastics(I couldn't do a "normal" cartwheel..I did a variation). Everytime I see someone win or watch a medal ceremony, I get all warm and fuzzy inside. It's like I know Michael Phelps personally or something.I decided that I would want to be a synchronized diver, that is some serious stuff.WOW is all I have to say. What would you do?? I need a synchronized partner.
10 comments:
I'm up for synchronized diving! Remember when we "went" to the Olympics here in SLC with all the roommies and you and me didn't really talk much?(It was all Jamie's fault!) That was sad, but when we made up it was better :). Do you have a cell phone # If so, e-mail me (laurenhubert801@gmail.com) I feel like there is so much we need to catch up on!!!
I love your cute new blog page! Very stylish. I need to spruce mine up someday. I am just way too technically challenged. I have to figure out where to find cute links for backgrounds. How did you do it? I am still new to blogging.
Sheena you are so funny! I just say that because I get the same feelings. After I watch Michael Phelps win his 8th gold I almost started crying! I think if I could choose something I would go with gymnastics...but I would love to dive with you too!
Thanks! That is what I am looking forward too. The GOOD drugs! Tylanol does nothing. I know that there will be new pains after the baby is born, but at least I can have the good stuff! He'll be here soon and many of these issues will go away. I am just trying to stay positive. it's hard, though!
So i finished 'breaking dawn' i was totally freaking out the whole time! ah! did you like it? it was kinda bitter sweet to know it was over. but it was nice to have a good ending...
You're so cute!! I love reading your blog and getting to know you more personally!! I know what you mean about feeling like you know Michael Phelps personally. I feel that way without a lot of different famous people when I watch them perform and such.
oh, and we are in Salem 4th ward
hey sheena can you send me your moms email address she wants me to send her a picture.
k i just tried calling you, we need some insight from Ryan and BYUI pre-dental stuff. My sisters best bud (non-member) might wanna transfer to BYUI!
Yes, I know I'm late to the party - but I want to be your synchro. partner!! You're so funny... I was the exact same way with the Olympics. I missed a dinner at a friend's house to stay home and watch it one night! Anyway, I was on the diving team at BYU, so seriously - I'm totally up for it! :)
Post a Comment