This is my cute little man in his new suit that I bought him at Once Upon a Child for $5. If this place is near you...go it has great things new and used.
cute pj's(thanks valgene)
Yes he is walking . He is into EVERYTHING!!I love to chase him though because he gets so excited.He is so bowed legged it is very cute to watch him walk.
We went down to my grandma's for a weekend in southern Ohio and she has a lot of land so I took the kids for a tractor ride. They loved it.
I went to check on Riley during nap time and this is how I found him. Poor kid is still sleeps in his pack and play because all of our stuff is in storage.One more week !!!!! I can't wait to see my stuff again and be in our own place.
Riley's great grandma.He always fell asleep on her.
Our family before stake conference.
Me and my little man.
Riley dancing

13 comments:
HOLY MOLY! Walking?! I guess this means I need to call you and be updated more often. Bad friend award right here! And you and your hair look fabulous! Sheesh we miss you!
Such cute pictures of your baby...AND YOU! you're looking great.
Stella is walking too!! Well, she gets scared pretty quickly, hahaha, but the cutest thing is when she dances. i wish we could get them together so they could bump booties hahahahahahahahaha!!!
Love you guys!
oh and i forgot to say you look so good! i love your hair!!!!
Very cute pictures, guys! I LOVE his little man suit. Very mature! It is fun to see what you guys have been up to. We think about you all often. I just wish you guys lived closer. We miss you!
I cant believe how much hair he has!!! What a cute kid!
oh my gosh sheena! I can't believe he is walking already! He really is soooo adorable! He looks like a little MAN literally! Sally is no longer the favorite... for all we know she is tossed at the bottom of the toy box. She really did get the shaft once "kitty" came along. Poor thing. The girl in the crib has been ignored for quite some time as well. Mylee picks and chooses only certain friends I guess. Sally and the girl in the crib are no longer in the "cool" group. ha! We miss you guys! I need to call you or something so that we can talk! I hope you guys are doing well! When does school start for Ryan? Oh and by the way you ARE going to Oregon for Christmas... :) So that we can see you! Talk to you later!
brooke
Cute cute cute! Why is your stuff in storage? Are you in limbo still?
u look so good!!!and i can not get over Riley walking??? what a stud. hope Ohio is treating you guys well, when does school start for Ryan?
i tried calling you the other day, give me a call k?
503.400.8299
He is so cute! I love the suit, look at all that hair too...
I LOVED ALL THE PICTURES. SUCH A CUTE LITTLE SUITE. I'M REALLY WANTING TO GET ONE FOR NATHAN, BUT JUST CAN'T FIND A CUTE ONE. YOU LOOK GREAT. I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S WALKING EVERYWHERE. WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR BABIES??
I can't believe he's already walking! That means Alec's turn is right around the corner-scary!! The picture of Riley sleeping-I found alec in the same position the other day-I can barely figure out how they get in that position let alone sleep that way! Lastly, you all look GREAT!
Oh my goodness Riley is getting so big. I cant believe it. Payton will be 18 months old in a couple of weeks. its amazing how fast they grow. so how is columbus? well we are definetlly thinking about coming out there. so we will see what happens. how is med school for ryan. you totally look so cute. have you lost weight? we miss you so much, but i am glad to see that you are doing well. talk to you later
Post a Comment