Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Some of our dealings from May until July...

These are completeley out of order but this is our family at Silver Creek falls in Oregon Riley at his Daddy's flag football game. Ryan's grandma Shurtz Ryan's mom and her mom Grandma Whelan My brother came home from his mission from Washington, this is a pic of him and our Mom
This picture of Riley was taken at Tautphaus Park in Idaho Falls he is getting ready to be a buckeye! Bad pick of us but we were having fun at the beach(Lincoln City) in Oregon while Riley napped We went with Ryan's sister Rachel and our two nieces and nephew. cali let us bury her Riley's firts experience in a pool, ok it was cold so I would cry too! Ryan and I decided to go on a hike in Silver Creek and we forgot the sling so I made one. it ws hilariuos because Ryan was talking on the phone and when he turned around i concocted this which killed my back so we only wore it for like 50 steps.
I realized that I need to take pictures of more things because this isn't even half of the stuff we have done!

10 comments:

The Robisons said...

WOW! It looks like you guys have been having a ton of fun...however I am sure that you guys are looking forward to the days when you can just be in YOUR own house again! Maybe we will see you soon!

Lauren said...

Fun pictures, Sheena. Looks like you are having a fun summer!

Michelle C said...

So nice to see some pictures. You look great and I love your little sling you invented.

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Very cute pictures. I wish we could have been in Oregon when you were. It's good to see you all doing so well.

Carly said...

I miss you guys tons! What a fun summer break!
Riley- Stella says "Hi HubbaHubba! Let's get together soon!" She really said that.

Love you guys!

Harris Family said...

looks like a fun fun trip you guys had-I bet it was so nice after all the long time spent on school stuff! A good break for you guys before Ryan gets busy with Dental school. When does he start anyway-in the fall?

Ford Fam said...

Yeah, glad you are back in the blogging world. Looks like you guys have been having a good summer.

Sherwoods said...

I am glad you guys had fun. Riley is super cute! Oh, and I love the New kids on the block music!

Jan said...

Riley is sooo cute! (OK, so are you Ryan.) I really enjoy reading your blog. It is like almost being with you on this journey of life. Keep the pictures coming Sheena. Love to you all.

lovecat said...

Hi Sheena! You guys must be having so much fun! Is that waterfall near Portland because if so I think Ive been there.

I miss walking with you... but not walking when I was so huge! Good luck with school Ryan.

-Jenny