Thursday, July 17, 2008
I usually don't do these but i thought this would be fun!
I got this from a friends blog and thought it would be fun! I hope you will play along.Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Well, when we met - childbirth class! I remember you being the brave one to lift up your shirt to expose your pregnant belly so we could listen to Riley's heartbeat. We were all impressed with your "stretch-mark free" belly!!
Wow no strech-marks, huh? Lucky duck!
I remember when you, Laura, and Amanda came over to Clay & I's apartment and we played a game where we had to guess who the person was acting like. We had some good laughs about some weird-ish people that we all knew from church. That is bad, but it was hilarious!
Loads! Summer semester (our first) with Charlotte G. and her craziness, playing Name That Hymn at night when we couldn't sleep, tickling each other's back in church...but by far, hands down, my favorite memory is when I came to visit in Ohio and we went on a road trip, tried to gamble in Canada, and walking in that fun forest/park by your house. Love ya girl!
I still remember when you watched Adi for me when I had one of my last Doctor appointments before Robby came. After I picked her up all she talked about was "My friend Sheena." And that continued for a couple days, all she did with "my friend Sheena." I also remember setting up the stake center for the "fall ball" with you and Ryan and talking about doctors and other things.
My memory is from you, Ryan, Chris and I in our teeny-tiny temple prep class for that one couple. What were their names again? I just remember Ryan was a snap (as in hillarious) and you were so easy to connect with Sheena!
Oh boy we have a lot of memories, but one of my favorites for some reason is that time we went to the gym on campus, and ended up doing next to nothing... then we went to Wal Mart in our rad work out get-up... and for some reason that's one of my favorite memories with you! haha
You stealer.... just kidding. Isn't is the best post! My favorite memory is Kyle calling you Sheena Warrior princess. I also loved when you and Heather came down and stayed with us, so much fun!
My favorite memory of you is probably just chatting it up while I cut your hair. I loved that you totally trusted me to give you a new look and even better that you liked it! It was always so great to be so comfortable with you. It is hard in student wards sometimes to make good friends but you made it so easy, you are just so sweet!
Ok Sheeners, I have TONS of FUN memories of you, that's probably because we were roomies for a little while... One word can describe it all... TODD!!! I don't even need to say anything more, but I will. My first memory of you is meeting you and Lauren for the first time- you guys were eating lunch in our apartment- you had blue eye shadow on, accented with white eye liner (I was slightly worried about you wearing blue eye shadow- I'd only ever seen pictures of it from the 70's and I thought it was something EVERY ONE from the mid-west did). Another memory- you freaked out once when I started to make a list of guys we'd met apartment hopping- I wrote the list on a little Cleveland Indians notepad and you told me it was irraplaceble and a collectors item! I felt terrible of course, and I still think about it till this day wondering if you were actually serious... you couldn't actually have been serious could you??? You were my sidekick doing what we called our "Amazon Woman" workout. People watching from Rick's little diner area on campus next to the book store. Carefully calculating every TODD encounter you had with him. I could honestly go on and on, but I won't. You EASILY made friends with everyone, embraced every one and truly were genuine about being friends and caring about EVERYONE- I admired this about you. Lastly though, I have to mention how AWESOME Lindsey and I thought it was that your name was Sheena, like from the Ramones song, "Sheena is a Punk Rocker"!
i remember the one time that you finally admitted to me that you could hear Payton screaming that one day and that you were so concerned as i was crying and screaming on the bed that you called ashley babcock and asked her if i needed help. that still cracks me up!
Post a Comment