Dear Mother's of Boy's,
Please oh please tell me that it is normal for them to be into EVERYTHING and that dirty looks ,hair pulling,hitting and car noises are included.
Sincerely,
A Mother of one
Gosh I sure hope so because Robby gets into everything. And the car noises, I didn't teach him that, where did he learn that? Must be in their DNA or something. Gotta love having a boy!
yes yes it is and wait until they have no fear and try to jump of the back of the couch, roll or the seat of the couch flip over land head first on the floor and start laughing hysterically. i think i need valium
Boys are so so crazy! Carson doesn't do those things anymore, but he sure used to!! It is hard to always be apologizing to other mothers, but he'll move out of this stage and on to some other crazy activities sooner than you know.
Well I don't know what I'm doing, but Nathan (13 months) sure loves to hit, pull my hair (and does it even MORE when I scold him) and loves to get into absolutely everything. He doesn't stop and childproofing is a joke. It's exhausting!!
If only you could see what my boys are doing right now! I will try to explain key word try. Zander has taken our bed sheet off the bed wrapped it around the vacumm that is tipped over and is running around in circles with the sheet over his head getting himself twisted up...now he is rooooing with the sheet over his head jumping on his little sister. I think I might die if baby number four is another boy!
10 comments:
Gosh I sure hope so because Robby gets into everything. And the car noises, I didn't teach him that, where did he learn that? Must be in their DNA or something. Gotta love having a boy!
yes yes it is and wait until they have no fear and try to jump of the back of the couch, roll or the seat of the couch flip over land head first on the floor and start laughing hysterically. i think i need valium
i will be asking YOU for advice soon!
BOYZZzZ...gotta love them!!! And it doesn't end...there's always something new that you are wondering whether or not it is "normal" lol :o)
Boys are so so crazy! Carson doesn't do those things anymore, but he sure used to!! It is hard to always be apologizing to other mothers, but he'll move out of this stage and on to some other crazy activities sooner than you know.
Well I don't know what I'm doing, but Nathan (13 months) sure loves to hit, pull my hair (and does it even MORE when I scold him) and loves to get into absolutely everything. He doesn't stop and childproofing is a joke. It's exhausting!!
If only you could see what my boys are doing right now! I will try to explain key word try. Zander has taken our bed sheet off the bed wrapped it around the vacumm that is tipped over and is running around in circles with the sheet over his head getting himself twisted up...now he is rooooing with the sheet over his head jumping on his little sister. I think I might die if baby number four is another boy!
are you guys coming out here for Christmas??? let us know!
I really hope this is the Blog of my dear old friend Ryan Shurtz? Well, check out our blog too-I need to spy on you guys more often...
Krista
I really, really hate to tell you that it only gets worse, three is by far the worst!
Post a Comment