Wednesday, November 26, 2008
My last post was a lot of complaining..my goodness ! Well in actuality I am thankful that I lost my wallet to show me that I am very blessed to have so many rights and freedoms that comes with having a citizenship in this wonderful country( Long Live Obama..I guess). Also I am very blessed with WONDERFUL family and friends! So today I thank all of you for the service you have rendered to me and my kin. But most of all I thank my Heavenly Father for EVERYTHING I have in my life and my Savior Jesus Christ for giving me renewed hope and strength each day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aaaa-men
You are allowed to have a bad day now and again. I hope it all gets better.
We are going private in a week. Send me your email address in a comment on our blog, so that I can send you a link to view our blog! Thanks.
Jenn
Post a Comment