Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day
Ok it wasn't that bad but don't ever lose the contents of your wallet because you will not be able to do a number of things such as...
1.)get a new license because apparently a social security card and birth certificate don't hold ground these days...who knew that a marriage license was all you need to identify you.
2.)Use a check at the grocery store(because I LOST my atm card so forget about cash too) they will also have to put all your groceries back for you while telling you that you need your license to use a check..see #1
3.) Get a new atm card at the bank because they need your...license(keep refering to #1)
4.) Also your doctor will turn you away after sitting in the waiting room for an half hour because you lost your medical card when all the contents of your wallet were either lost or stolen
5.) You can't buy anything at walmart even though you walked around the store picking things out just to realize.."hey dummy..remember that you lost the contents of your wallet" only to leave empty handed...DUH!!
On top of everything it was rainy..yuck but do you know the perfect remedy for a terrible,horrible ,no good ,very bad day ... soaking in the bath tub while reading a really great book where I pretend that I am Bella( but not as annoying of course) and pretend that Ryan is Edward...sigh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yikes! That does sound like a bummer of a day-I'm sorry! I hope your wallet turns up-that is so crazy. But I love your remedy-I will have to try it out for sure some time! I hope today goes better for you!
Aw man! I'm so sorry about that. Thanks for all the tips though. If I ever lose my stuff, I'll definitely remember to get my license FIRST before doing anything else and bring a marriage license...weird! Hope the wallet shows up!
Oh, dear! Sorry Sheena. I hope you get it all figured out soon. I also have been spending some quality time in a warm bath pretending to be Bella this week. I still need to see the movie, though! Have a good Thanksgiving!!
What a nightmare! Who new that a driver's license was so valuable. I hope everything works out for the best.
Post a Comment