Sunday, November 9, 2008

Things I WANT to like

1.) Black Licorice..(actually who really likes this stuff anyway) 2.) Seafood.. I know it' sooo good for you but I can't stomach the smell let alone the taste 3.)Beets..they are supposed to be good for your gallbladder... a BIG yucko 4.) Washing silverware..the worst 5.)Snow..it is cute on the first day (I personally hold Idaho responsible for this one) 6.)Lifting weights..enough said 7.)Making crafts...mine always look like the "how not to" 8.)President Obama..actually he is growing on me 9.)The Wizard of Oz..spookalicious 10.) Hot chocolate/apple cider..they always sound so good especially this time of year(you know the ambience of it all) but I get overheated too fast. 11.) Peeps..ewww but people rave about them 12.) Candy corn..you can buy a gallon of this stuff sooo cheap What can I say I'm a weirdie.

8 comments:

Hancock Family said...

not to weird I hope, that sounds an aweful lot like me.

Miriam Lusk said...

I hate black licorice too. If you are going to eat sweets, shouldn't they at least be .... sweet?

SNSsoup said...

How could you NOT like beets? Yumm, they're so Good, especially on salads. No, I know it sounds weird but apparently you've never had CPK (california Pizza Kitchens) club salad- it has avocado and beets on it along with chicken and ranch dressing- it's SO GOOD!!! You gotta try it sheena- when I can't visit CPK I make the same salad at home- you can do it too! I don't blame you for hating seafood- YUCK! I know it's good for you, in fact this week I tried to convince myself to buy some Salmon to cook for our family- but when I got to the seafood section in the grocery store I was overwhelmed by the smell and the distunginess of how everything looked! Yuck. I can't believe you don't like black licorice! I loved the stuff but sadly I can't eat it any longer- it has flour in it and you know how my body reacts to flour. P.S. sheen- loved Riley's Halloween outfit- so cute. Also loved that you added that he was the worker bee gathering candy for YOU- so true of us moms.

Aubrey Leong said...

Amen to the snow...I will hold Rexburg responsible as well. Utah is so not as bad- so I should be grateful!

Carly said...

hahaha you are funny, and i love it.

Mare said...

I love the list they are all the things I really wish i could like but have no desire to really try! So no fear you are not weird or at least not alone if you are!!

Alan and Heidi said...

sheena! you are so cute! and riley is so big!! i'll have to check out our roomates blogs now too :) shanetta has one too...i'll have to find it again but i saw it the other day (before i created my own blog) love ya!!!

Alan and Heidi said...

oh you have shanetta's!! awesome!