Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dear Tom the Turkey, I just wanted to let you know that even though Santa is trying to push you out of the picture this year that you will still be the Guest of Honor at my house November 27th. Sincerely, The Shurtz Family

10 comments:

Rheanna said...

AMEN! I think people forget that there's even a holiday the last Thursday in November!

Carly said...

Your blog looks so cute! I miss you! Kiss lil Riley for me! And an extra one from Stella, natch.

Megan said...

I'm so glad we see eye to eye! However, we do have a history of jumping the gun! Do you remember when we decorated for Christmas before Thanksgiving with Aubrey and Darcy? Lauren was so mad at us and put a little turkey on top of the t.v. Oh, good times! :)

Lauren said...

Hahaha...yes, I'm agreeing with Megan. I was going to ask if you remembered that year with my little turkey. I'm totally with you, though, way too soon for Christmas deco. Fun post!

The Cooks said...

Hi! This is Jamie Cook, I am Matt's wife (your old, old friend....you know, Jared, Bryce, Dave, the whole gang). Anyways, I found your blog through someone in our ward! I was Ryan FHE sister too so we have connections! Our blog is private but email me and I will add you in
jamiehopkinscook@hotmail.com
P.S. Cute little guy

Michelle C said...

You are always so clever with what you say

Anonymous said...

EEK! I decorated for Christmas today :)!! I do think it is really early but usually I do it at the beginning of December, but now Mylee's birthday is the beginning of December soooo we decorated now so that we can be done with that and focus on the birthday. Sorry Tom!

Rach said...

hey! are you guys headed out here for Christmas by chance? That would awesome if you are and we can plan Riley and Lily's wedding.

Anonymous said...

Hey!
Just so you guys know, we are changing our blog to private sooo if you want to give me your email address that would be great! That way I can add you to the private blog. There has been way too many people we don't know viewing our blog. So we are just trying to keep it safe. Anyways please comment and send me your emails! I finally fixed my blog so that you can finally comment! Sorry about that! ha! Thanks!
Brooke

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I have a rule at our house...no Christmas decor until Thanksgiviong day or later. I hate to see such an important holiday be rushed away so quickly! :)