Thursday, November 13, 2008

"Should I let this happen"... I say to myself.
I was able to cook dinner and unload and load the dishwasher..yea I think I'll let this happen

8 comments:

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

What a cute picture-he looks so victorious! I am the same way-Rick always asks why I let McKyla do things (like drawing on the fridge for example) but if it lets me gets things done, I say why not....raisins might be easier to clean up than markers though, I'll try that next time!

The Clews Crew said...

LOL! I love it. Sometimes it's just about getting a little time to do things without someone hanging on you (or asking a million questions.) Oh, and I love your previous post. I almost died laughing. Well, at least he's not high while he's watching the kids right? LOL, LOL!!! Miss you guys.

kelsey j said...

It happens to me everyday. Emma unloads everything she can reach. If you get something done then I think it is totally worth it.
Riley is growing up so fast! The picture of him with his pumpkin is so cute! How are you guys doing? Thank you for loving my hair so much, I wish I could just stop dying it. It is sooo true that dying your hair becomes addictive :)

Miriam Lusk said...

He looks so mischievous. haha! What a cutie! I just want to kiss his cheeks!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

That is cute! He is so funny.

I read about your new "job". Did you quit? How scary! I haven't taken Cade to the gym daycare yet. Should I? It is a very non busy gym. There are hardly ever kids in there. What do you think? Is it bad? I have debated for many weeks!

Daisha said...

With me I'm giving my kids a bag of chocolate chips to keep them happy . . . anything for a moment of sanity!

Carly said...

Pretty sure Stella does that almost every day. :) I just vacuum up what she doesn't eat... is that wasteful? Well, it keeps her occupied.

Michelle C said...

Haha, funny how we loosen up over time when we become desperate to get things done!!