He has really grown up! How was your Christmas? I sent you an email a while back for an invite to view our blog. I am not sure if I sent it to the right address. Did you get it? If not, send me an email at stannic1006@aol.com and I will make sure you one. Miss you guys.
5 comments:
That's so cute.
Brody just started doing that a few weeks ago and it melts my heart...I want to keep my eyes open during the prayer so I can watch his cuteness!!!!
He has really grown up! How was your Christmas?
I sent you an email a while back for an invite to view our blog. I am not sure if I sent it to the right address. Did you get it? If not, send me an email at
stannic1006@aol.com and I will make sure you one. Miss you guys.
Jenn
I love it. That's so sweet!!
Happy Halloween! Oh yeah... its January. You need to update and get new pics. We want to see recent pictures of Magoo!
Miss you guys!
Brooke and Trask
Post a Comment