Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Little Man

The black eye Riley gave me when I was laying on the floor and he decided to share his toy with my face.
This is his "no,no,no "face
Christmas morning at my Grandma's
Ryan wanting to play with Riley's gift
Riley and "Santa" at our family Christmas Eve party

8 comments:

Gena said...

Sheena, I can't believe how big he is getting. He is such a handsome little guy. Ouch! Your poor eye! I hope it hasn't been that way for too long. I hope you guys are doing well and enjoying the dental school time. We'll get there one of these days!!! :)

Amiee said...

Oh my...Riley is getting soo big and he's so adorable!! We miss you guys!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

He's really grown up! Cute pictures. It's nice to see the updates.

Shane Ganir said...

I LOVE the black eye! Samia gave me one while I was trying to lift her into her carseat and her foot connected with my eyebrow bone. OUCH! Good thing I got her the extra thick shoes huh?

Harris Family said...

Nice little shiner you had there! So...Becca told me that you guys live pretty close to each other. You should totally hang out sometime! I know she would love to have a friend to do things with!

Mark and Ash Babcock said...

Brutal wound (you know i can't spell, i totally guessed on those words)...don't you love little boys! You don't know if you should hug them or ground them for the rest of their toddler lives!!! J/K Riley is looking so grown up and adorable! I bet you had more fun this Christmas than in years past eh? Take care.

Michelle C said...

He is so big! Can you believe it? It just seems like we were just in our childbirth class!! Super cute.

Elder Matthew Manhardt said...

Nathan has the same exact bib! Those kind are my absolute favorite, the only kind I used once they eat solids. He is so adorable Sheena. Are you guys going to be coming up to visit anytime soon?