Thursday, January 15, 2009
You might have noticed that my blog got a little face lift. Yes a much needed one. If you are looking at my blog and think..hmmm thinks all looks so familiar. well rest assured that I went to this website www.onecuteblog.com and low and behold there was a template labeled "Twilight"..Oh dear I am definitely one of them.
Honestly the three riches people/persons are as followed.1.) Hannah Montana..ugh 2.) High School Musical peeps ..a.k.a. Disney 3.) and move over Bill Gates here comes Edward and Bella a.k.a Stephanie Meyer. So as I strolled around the store today seeing all of the above I thought to myself ...Sheena how can you make a zillion dollars??? So thus onward I go thinking of something that hasn't been "done "before but sadly all I can think about are things that have been "done"..sheesh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hear ya - not fair! We need some great ideas.
Post a Comment