Because of this ....
http://lds.org/conference/talk/display/0,5232,23-1-947-9,00.html..I I have come up with 5 reasons( I thought maybe 10 but I couldn't push it) why I LOVE having my husband still in school..
1.) I get to meet wonderful new people..really I have. People have been so welcoming of us here. Have you ever heard that song that goes like this "make new friends but keep the old,one is silver and the other gold" Girls Camp..sheesh
2.)This is more of a thank you to the United States government for lending... yes I mean LENDING us a large amount each month to purchase food for our family. I am sure we will pay u back a zillion dollars worth of taxes
3.) My husband loves to learn what can I say..so I am grateful that we aren't out in the street somewhere heading aimlessly while he builds star wars Lego's( that is what he does when he comes home...shh).
4.)Ohio is beautiful and definitely nowhere nears as snowy as wonderful Rexburg
5.) We are going to be filthy rich someday..I am so kidding because we will owe at least 2.5 zillion dollars in loans. I am grateful for health and happiness that we share as a family because of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.Go here to learn more..lds.org
Seriously peeps it is a great ride which I'm sure you are all enjoying or trying to enjoy your own rides.. Great Luck read that amazing talk if you haven't lds or non lds it is great!!
5 comments:
Way to be positive girl! I wish I could be that positive while Cory's in school!
Feeling a little overwhelmed by the students loans and Ryan barely started school. That's why I don't even bother to look at any of the loan statements anymore . . . nothing you can do about it at this point. Don't look and don't think about, just enjoy the few dollars you see deposited in your bank account each term to live off (not that it's very much)!!!!!!!
i cant wait for you to come and visit. so if blair gets into the border patrol i will be coming to live in ohio for about 2 months. we will totally have to hang out.
Just find relief in knowing that someday Ryan will be making a doctor's salray someday. Those student loans will one day be a thing of the past to look back on and laugh at. I know it's not funny now. You are so good to have such a good attitude about it. Best of luck to you guys.
You know I am greatful for the time we had in school...I def. felt closer to people. Not just because we live 3ft. from our neighbors but because we were all the same age and going through similar stuff. I wish things could be simple again...now I just feel greedy like we have had a taste of money and I always want more!
Post a Comment