Thursday, January 22, 2009
Ok so as I was applying my makeup thinking just to think, I thought, Sheena you are a hot mama hiding under those pajamas and bad breath. So I decided something... I needed a place to go..library or play area at the mall.I could go all out and go to Sam's club... nah. I decided to wear my favorite shirt ( for those of you that aren't poor it is the one that you see me wearing once a week sometimes twice), put jewlery and perfume on. Then the key to controling over eating. I apply lipstick and chew gum and Voila.. it holds hunger for 30 minutes! Sometimes. Anyway try it. Get dressed up girls even if it is to show the other mothers at play area that you "still got it" or instead of the librarians checking out your books they are checking you out.....the menfolk ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You crack me up! That was so funny and so true of us women.....I live in my pjs though so I probably need to prove to my hubby that "I still got it" too! Anyways, thanks for the little laugh! And good luck at the library!
You are so funny Sheena! It is so true.
I went to our ward park day yesterday and my friend(that had cut & styled my hair a few weeks ago) was there. I was totally embarrased because I hadn't even blow dried my hair. I had showered that morning and just kinda let my hair dry, no make up...I looked terrible. Anyway, I feel like I should fix myself up more often- Because there are those "other people" that always seem to look perfect. Maybe tomorrow. But, probably not.
So funny! I think you did the right thing!
Hey Sheena! How is Ohio? I loved the post, it made me laugh (because there is a lot of truth to it). Your little boy is so big now!
Good for you! I always promised myself that when I was a mom, I wouldn't "let myself go"...too bad most days I haven't gotten ready or done anything for myself until the afternoon time. I am afraid that alot of the time I look like the woman I feared. Way to go Sheena for getting up and getting all pretty even if it is just for Sam's Club! :) I love ut! Way to show people you've still got it.
So funny! The library really is the HOT spot for us as well.
how are ya doin?
I'm so glad I'm not the only one that wears out a new shirt after one week of owning it.
What I'm suppose to get ready? I can't even remember the last time I did my hair. Not even Sunday...9:00am church is a kiler with three kids that can't do anything for themselves and want to sleep in until 8:20. I sport the messy ponytail bun thing and bobby pin back my bangs. I'm ONE HOT MAMMA...that is what my job occupation is on our tax returns each year...HOT MAMMA!!!
Post a Comment