Monday, February 23, 2009
My Buddy My Buddy..wherever I go..he goes..
This was Ryan's My Buddy doll(a.ka. scary doll) My buddy lives in our basement because ...well refer to his nickname or just take a quick glance at him.. Riley on the other hand loves my buddy and he does just what the song says..takes him everywhere..It is quite funny because Riley weighs 25lbs and my Buddy weighs 24.5lbs(his head)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Isn't that the same scary doll from that horror movie "Child Play"??? Oh sheena- my vote is unless you want some sort of horror story to pan out in your own home- lock him away- burn the stinkin' doll- Riley won't miss him a bit. Introduce him to Mickey Mouse or something or other. I can't believe a toy company manufactured that doll for poor innocent children of our generation; no wonder we're all such a mess! Look at Rainbow Bright, she dressed over the moon- I knew she was on crack.
Sheena, I had Kid Sister! Do you remember her, she was My Buddies sister. Too bad I don't have it still, Riley could have a set! Though My Buddy looks a lot scarrier than I remember.
I love it! My girls have my kid sister doll. They don't play with it much anymore but I remember how much I loved her when I was little. She is pretty scary looking now too.
lol, he is kind of creepy huh? I remember those dolls. that's great he enjoys him though. it's hard to keep these kids entertained sometimes!
Who doesn't remember that song or the doll? That is too funny. Why is it that kids often are drawn to the ugliest toys? You can buy them the cutest, visually aesthetic toy, and then they may never touch it. I love the picture of him wrestling his buddy!
Love it, that is awesome!
Post a Comment