Monday, February 9, 2009

TUBES

There are many modern technologies that I am VERY grateful for but as for today February 9, 2009.. I would say that it is ear tubes. Why you ask? Well when your baby goes from Sir -Whines-A lot for 3 months to happy,hearing,and hungry, you will as well be grateful.

12 comments:

Daisha said...

Dominic got ear tubes when he was about 17 months and yes, they are heaven sent. His are about to fall out now! Glad they helped your little guy too!

Daniel and Belinda said...

I was a nanny for a baby who finally got tubes, and it sure is a blessing.

A little Birdie... said...

Oh my goodness! Look how handsome he is!!!! Glad things are on the up and up for you guys.

Unknown said...

Its a good thing that you guys left i think that Reily might have given Payton a run for the money with all the little ladies in the ward with how cute he is.

Mare said...

Glad to hear your little man is doing better. He is so stinking cute!

The Robisons said...

He is so grown up! I can't believe how fast he is growing Sheena...

Heather said...

Hooray for a happy boy! We still need to get together with you next time we swing through. Will you email me your contact info? rheatherhansen@gmail.com

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Glad to hear he is much happier now He is so cute and growing up so fast. What a little man!

Henderson Family said...

Hey, hey cousins!!! We are glad we found your blog. Now we can see how your cute little guy is growing up. Hope all is well. Take care.

Darcy said...

He looks so OLD in this picture!!!! Those tubes surely made him grow up quick!

Michelle C said...

I"m so glad there was a solution for him. He looks SO grown up!!

Harris Family said...

Oh he is just too adorable! LOVE the hair!