Friday, February 20, 2009

This Hair do is not just when I wake up either..it is all day long..someone should turn my Mom into what not to wear because she is rubbing off on me....
Dear Mom,
Could you please at least brush my hair everyday. The girl's are starting to notice that my do needs taming.
Your son,
Riley

8 comments:

SNSsoup said...

that's funny sheen- that's about what Ian's hair looks like- we haven't cut it for a while now and it's just out of control! Everyweek I tell myself I'm going to take him to get his hair cut but every sunday he goes to church with a mop of hair looking like rileys. Can't wait to see you! What time will you be here on the 2nd- just wanted to know so maybe I could see if the other roomies want to do something.

Jeff, Traci and Kaden said...

My goodness he is looking SO cute! Even with his funky hairdo. You know, a lot of guys work hard to get their hair to look THAT way! :)

Mare said...

I LOVE THE HAIR. Seriously little people with big hair are my favorite!!! I heard you are coming in town is this true?

Gena said...

This is so cute! I love his hair!

Lauren said...

He's so stinkin' cute & getting so big!! No worries about his hair!!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I think his hair is way cool! Such a cute boy!

Michelle C said...

you're so cute!

Rach said...

I wont lie, when I look at your blog I get sad because Rylie is no longer little, he is totally a big boy!