Saturday, November 13, 2010

I know you all want to die of shock but I am back..hopefully for good:)

The next couple post are our life in pictures over the past couple months.
Fall 2010
Notice our awesomily scary dentist sign

4 comments:

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I am loving all of your new posts! It's nice to see updated pictures of the kids! In just a few months time, they have really grown up. It looks like you had an enjoyable summer and Fall. We miss you guys and hope to see you again soon.

Rheanna said...

Looks like you guys have been super busy! The kids are looking so much older-Riley's totally grown up and Sadie is just precious!

Britni said...

Well I'm glad your back in the blogging world! Now I can keep up with you when I don't get to talk to you :) Your Maine/Boston pics look so much fun!

Taryn said...

That is some major blog posting you just did! Looks like so many fun memories to remember, though. I want to go to Boston so much! I feel like we haven't seen you guys again in forever. Now it is almost Christmas and we will be gone for a month. Well when we all get back from our vacations we will have to get together and survive winter!!