Saturday, November 13, 2010

September trip to New England..Maine and Boston. We had so much fun! It is so beautiful! We were able to go spend time with Ryan's Aunt and Uncle in Maine for a week. they have a farm in Maine. It was fun to learn how to operate a small farm and grow and can your own food. I also witnessed dinner being killed... I am from the city so this was disturbing to me. Riley got some fresh air in his lungs as her literally ran with the animals all day long. It is so peaceful there. I would love to live there if I didn't like being around humans so much. We also got to take a quick trip to Boston...HIGHLY Recommend Boston to everyone! Also we were able to go to a little pennisula off of Maine called Bar harbor..breathtaking.
Beautiful Boston
Bar Harbor( Bah Harbah) in Maine..Gorgeous! Ryan enjoying himself
Don't mess with me
um..hard to explain
Uncle Felix and Aunt in Greenville Maine
Moosehead Lake..I amwriting a book and having it take place here...ok not really but someone should.
The GIGANTIC bathtub..this is only 1/4th of it
He loved helping with all the chores on the farm
My beautiful girl at 3 months old
Uncle Felix and Aunt Jan's farm in Maine
Aunt Jan, Ryan's sister natalie, and me in Boston
King of the World..at least the playground

3 comments:

Becky said...

It looks like you guys had a fun vacation! I would love to see Boston some time. I'll have to add it to my LONG list of places to visit.

Michelle C said...

That looks like so much fun!!!

Erin and Ryan said...

I never saw your Maine pictures. It really is beautiful up there! I think you should write that book :)