That is awesome! Way to go Riley for being so brave and way to go Ryan for being a dentist! That is so fun! I can't help but laugh that Ryan looks so much like his Dad in that get up! :)
Love all your updates neighbor. I love that Riley was able to get his teeth cleaned by his dad. How cute are those pictures. I loved all your fun trip pictures too. You guys had a fun and eventful summer.
By the way, I like the family pictures you took in our front yard. I feel so lucky to have our place in the pictures.....j/k. =)
10 comments:
How cool!! :)
OK, I think that is one of the coolest thing, for both of them!!
Too cute!
Cute pictures! Was Riley a good patient? :)
Super duper cuteness!
Hurray!!! Glad you're back. Thanks again for the chips--Big J was in love. Keep up the new pictures so we can "pretend" we're still there!
LOVE IT!!!
That is awesome! Way to go Riley for being so brave and way to go Ryan for being a dentist! That is so fun! I can't help but laugh that Ryan looks so much like his Dad in that get up! :)
Love all your updates neighbor. I love that Riley was able to get his teeth cleaned by his dad. How cute are those pictures. I loved all your fun trip pictures too. You guys had a fun and eventful summer.
By the way, I like the family pictures you took in our front yard. I feel so lucky to have our place in the pictures.....j/k. =)
that is too funny.
Post a Comment