Saturday, September 1, 2007
The Club
Recently, The Better Half began an analysis of everyone she's known since kindergarten to invite them to be her friend on facebook. I come home often to find her eyes glued to the screen, hoping she has made another friend's top friends list. Encourgaed by her recent interest in keeping in contact with friends via online posting/blogging, I have finally decided that it was time for me to stop thinking it was stupid to have a blog and create one. So, here it is.
I find that I know nothing about it. I feel like a freshmen in college who has not quite figured out how to register for classes or even knows that I have been assigned an advisor to aid my academic journey. I know that upon similar discoveries with my blog I will feel inexperienced and naive. But I do feel some accomplishment for making the step and joining the vast millions who belong to the online bloggers club.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment