Friday, March 7, 2008

Does anybody awake at night thinking what would make a really good blog post?? I am not awake for no reason I have 4 month old but last night after I put Riley back to bed I couldn't sleep so I started thinking about what I could write on my blog. I know this is totally weird. I really need to go to Bloggers anonymous. Does anyone else do this or is it just me?? Also we celebrated Ryan's birthday last week. He is really into star wars legos (he says he collects them for our children, we'll see about that:) So i asked his mom to send me their(his brother's) star wars action figures because I wanted to make a really cool cake. OK so I know it looks ghetto even if I wait ALL day for the cake to cool and it is completely done in the center I still manage to get pieces of cake in the frosting.

8 comments:

Ericksons said...

To funny love the cake!

Nicole Hunt said...

That cake was thoughtful and that is what counts the most! I think that all of us (that are addicted to blogging) think about how to blog the days happenings as it happens. Does that make sense? I do the same thing. It is kind of silly, huh?

Rheanna said...

Cute Cake! Sheena, don't worry, I need to become part of bloggers anonymous as well. It's totally addicting and as a matter of fact, just last night I laid awake all night think of what to post!

Michelle C said...

You did great with the cake!! I love the quote about marriage in the background of the picture!!

Lauren said...

Nice job, Sheena. I'm impressed. Ben's lucky to get even a cake, let alone one with action figures on it. Hope all is well...and yes, I need to attend bloggers anonymous, too!!

Sherwoods said...

The cake is awesome. happy birthday to him!

Carly said...

Hey Cool cake! I totally forgot about his birthday! I wish I would have remembered!!! :( :(

Unknown said...

that was a really good cake