Friday, March 28, 2008

Riley at five months old!

Yesterday Riley turned five months old! Time goes so fast it seems like just yesterday I was bringing him home. He has started to talk and babble so much and has almost mastered sitting up. He is such a joy and a very happy baby. I feel so blessed that Heavenly father gave him to Ryan and I, but don't most parents feel that way about their kids? My friend Carly took these amazing pics of Riley. He was pretty sleepy but iIthought they turned out awesome! This month she is trying to build up her portfolio so she is looking for people to photograph for FREE!!! So if you live in or near Rexburg let me know I will give you her info. She has a website it is carlysphotog.blogspot.com

10 comments:

Michelle C said...

Oh, such cute pictures!! I love his hair. Maybe he would share some with Nathan. (: They do grow very fast. Good for him - sitting up!!

Ford Fam said...

So cute! The pictures are so cute! I can't believe he is that old too, I swear you were just here and were pregnant!

The Robisons said...

Sheena, he is too cute. I love the pictures! I wish I lived there to have her take pic of my kids...she did a great job. But Riley is what made them...I can't believe how big he is getting! When do you guys move out this way?

Gena said...

He is such a little stud! He has the cutest smiles. Thanks for letting us hold him today! =]

Heather said...

What a cutie! And congratulations on your anniversary!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

What a cute boy!!! I want to come see him. Can he be friends with our little boy? How are you guys doing?

Lauren and Brady said...

What a darling little boy you two have--and I love his little mohawk! Congrats on your anniversary, and Riley's 5 month birthday! love you guys!

Rachel said...

What a cute baby... its always nice to have pictures taken by someone that really knows that they are doing behind the lens. Hes adorable girl!

It goes by SOOO fast! So relish in EVERY moment while you can.

Hailey and Daniel said...

So CUTE! She did an awesome job with those pictures! I'll have to get some info from you :) Isn't it amazing how quickly they grow and change. Everyone says the time will fly, but I didn't really get it until now. They grow and learn new things every day, so much fun! Congrats on your aniversary, time flys, love y'all!

Rach said...

are you guys back yet???