This last week we took a vacation to Ohio. We were only there for a couple days so sorry friends in Ohio if we didn't get to visit.We were busy every single hour..literally! OK so one day we went to my Grandma's ,now I knew my family was crazy but I realized just how crazy they could be if egged on(thanks to my husband). Ryan challenged my Mom to an arm wrestling contest on the floor of all places. Anyway my Mom being the competitive person that she is accepted(notice that she is trying with all her might while Ryan just chills.
Then my Mom challenged my Grandma because she wanted to win of course and thought she had it in the bag, well it was a close one but my Mom won.
Then we challenged the two oldest people in the house. My grandma and my great aunt.(yes Trask this is the Aunt that left a surprise on your air mattress) I couldn't believe that they accepted so with much help getting them on the floor and off the floor my grandma came off victorious! I have never been so proud!
My handsome men!
Our family, it was 73 degrees this day!! Now we are back to snow.
Then my Mom challenged my Grandma because she wanted to win of course and thought she had it in the bag, well it was a close one but my Mom won.
Then we challenged the two oldest people in the house. My grandma and my great aunt.(yes Trask this is the Aunt that left a surprise on your air mattress) I couldn't believe that they accepted so with much help getting them on the floor and off the floor my grandma came off victorious! I have never been so proud!
My handsome men!
Our family, it was 73 degrees this day!! Now we are back to snow.
10 comments:
It looks like you guys had a good trip. It's weird, we were thinking of coming up that week, but we decided to stay home...now I wish we would have been there! Anyhow, Can't wait to see you guys in July! Where are you guys going to live?
73 degrees and you're wearing long sleeves and jeans? You silly girl...I would have gone shopping! Looks like it was tons of fun. Hey, I wonder who would win an arm wrestle between our husbands? :)
You look so cute! Love the arm wrestling pictures. That's great that you got to visit the home land - look forward to hopefully seeing you this summer!
cute family pic!!
What fun!! I bet it was great to see your family!! Riley is so big and so cute!! I can't believe his hair. We are jealous! Nathan has about a millimeter of fuss and we get pretty excited about it (: I can't wait for that kind of weather. Don't you guys move soon?
"I think I pooped myself!" HAHAHAHA. I hope you had fun.
Trask
That's hilarious. I love that your grandma and great aunt got down on the floor and did it. That's awesome. And your family picture looks great.
Dude, has Ryan been working out? Check out the neck on that kid!!!
Phil Roylance
I was so glad to see that Ryan won the arm wressle. How embarassing if he hadn't!!! It looks like you had fun. I love your little family photo! Ohio looks so pretty and green! Do you miss it tons?
This is such a good picture of you guys!!! I am glad you had a good time. I love your family, arm wrestling? That is awsome.
Post a Comment