Saturday, April 26, 2008

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain"

Apparently I wasn't blogging fast enough because my husband decided to step up to the plate and give an out of control blog! Good thing I love him even though he is very silly sometimes.
Lately nothing really is going on and when something does happen my camera is M.I.A. I did however get some really good pictures of Riley eating biter biscuits. P.S. am I the only Mom out there that thinks these things are yummy! Call me crazy but they are a good snack. Talk about taking candy(biscuits) from a baby. I have to buy more because Riley only ate two and I had the rest. Do the math people there are 12 in the box! I actually have just left this post to go get one because it sounded so good. I am pathetic. We took Riley to his six month appointment on Thursday. He is 18.6lbs, 27 1/2 inches and his head is 18 inches. So actually very average and normal. Have any of you ever loved a doctor so much that you want to take him to every city you live in. We will miss him when we leave. Speaking of leaving. We have decided to up our moving plans because Ryan has to be in Ohio and a resident by June 1 so that his second year of dental school will only cost us a Ohio residents rate which is like 30-40,000 dollars less than we are going to pay this year! The oil companies aren't the only ones making billions these days folks. We are lucky to get in, we just might have to sell everything we own or pay loans back until we die then our kids will take over our debts sad:(.

9 comments:

Carly said...

Haha, oh Sheena yeah right, when you guys are rich dentist folks you can just send some cash on my way. :)
I have yet to try the biter biscuits but yesterday after we parted ways (haha) I had to give one to Stella to occupy her-- it was ALL OVER the place. It was hilarious. :) So I bought her a new shirt at Old Navy-- all better! hahaha

Daisha said...

Bring on the loans!!! I used ti look at every single loan statement that we got, but I could care less now! The amount is so high it's unimaginable and I find it better to not even pay attention to the amount and simply remember that luckily we don't have to start paying them back until we have a job :0
Hang on tight - dental school is rough the 1st few years- at least here in Oregon.
Daisha

Miriam Lusk said...

I guess a little debt will pay off later. Crazy as that sounds when you actually think about the numbers. We are for sure going to miss you guys.

Rheanna said...

Student Loan debts are gross, but in theory...they're worth it :o) By the way, Sheena--I can't believe you like those biter biscuits-blegh! To each his own though-I guess!

Michelle C said...

Such cute pictures!! I haven't tried the biscuits, but I don't think you're silly for thinking they are yummy. It's not like they are dog biscuits. (: We should want to eat what we feed our children. You're moving soon. How exciting.

ERIN said...

Are you still coming to Oregon? If so when?

Hailey and Daniel said...

Such cute pictures! I can't believe he's grown so fast. He's bigger than Aliya alreadyÜ She's only 16 lbs but they're the same height! Crazy how time flies, I can't believe your leaving!! We will miss you guys, but I'm sure you'll have a blast out there and I'm sure Cindy's excited to have that little grandbaby closer.

The Clews Crew said...

I eat biter biscuits too. I'll admit it. They are really good. Anywho, it's sad that you guys are leaving sooner. I wish our little guys could grow up and get to know each other, at least so they would have memories of each other. Oh well. Maybe in heaven right?

The Plaisted's said...

What doctor do you take him too? We are trying to figure out who to go to once this baby finally decides to come! How was the move?