Monday, April 28, 2008

too long

I have been in Rexburg for 8 years and on Saturday was the first time anyone asked if they could bag my milk. In Ohio where I am from they usually ask everytime. I always thought it was odd that no one ever asked here, not that I need a bag it is just nice to hear someone ask.

5 comments:

Nicole Hunt said...

That is so funny that you mention that! I am a milk in a bag person...luckily, they still ask here in Mesa, AZ. Something about protecting the cleanliness of the jug(?). But, I never bag the nursery water jug (but that doesn't go in the refrigerator)Maybe I am a nut...Who really knows?

Darcy said...

WoW 8 years in Rexburg!!! I miss it there...it would be fun to go back and visit. You are going to be so close to me now...well not that close but compared to ID so much closer! I have never tried the biscuits however the summer before I got married I baby sat for this little girl and every once and a while I would eat her rice cereal and fruits! It was pretty tasty! Getting hungry for baby food now....

Daisha said...

8 years . . . I bet your REALLY exited to get out of there soon (I kinda miss it sometimes!)
Daisha

Rach said...

DUDES!!! two weeks?? oh man I am so excited, we HAVE to get together k??????

Rach said...

k we TOTALLY want to come down to Salem when you guys are there and see whats happen'n, find housing and what not too would be nice, you have my cell right? call me...when you get up here too..holy cow we get to see you guys lots! sa-weeeet!