Ryan graduated this past weekend! We are so proud of him!!! I am so grateful for him and his hard work and determination!

Ryan and his parents

our surrogate parents

all dressed up

Our good friends the Johnson's

Our little boy already imitating his daddy

Our family

Ryan's siblings minus Amy (we missed you!!!)
16 comments:
oh how fun, how fun! it's such a relief to have that over with, eh?! congrats, ryan! :)
ps
i need erins email address so i can email them some photos :) thanks!
Yea Ryan. Congrats. What a great feeling. Super cute pictures. You look great Sheena!!
Sheena,
Thanks for sending your blog to us. We will check yours often. It was so great to see you and your sweet little family...love the blog pictures by the way.
Have a great day!
Love: Max, Heidi, and kids :)
Congrats! Riley is getting so big, what a cute family!
Congrats! Graduation is always a wonderful day :o) You all look so great and so happy!
Can't wait to get you guys out here. Congratulations Ryan and to the whole family!
Congrats to Ryan. Your little boy is getting SO big! You look great sheena!!
Congrats Ryan! You did it!
Sheena,
I am so happy to see you have a blog. I love this whole blogging thing, it's so easy to keep up with people. I can't believe your little boy is 5 months old. Anyway, we will be going to the university of michigan, and it's only a few hours away from ohio...so we will have to meet up sometime.
That is so awesome that he is done! What a great accomplishment! What will you guys do now? Any decisions yet on graduate school?
Did you get your Riley pictures yet??? I am trying to figure out what surprise your aunt left on Trask's air mattress.
Congratulations!!! And I mean that to all three of you. It's a lot of work being the wife of a student so congrats to all. That is so exciting.
Nope! I can only guess they are in the mail. I am waiting for them to be posted she said she would do it on Sunday(2 days ago).
Ryan, I just realized I don't have an email (besides the school one) for you or sheena, please give me it so I can get my contacts changed. My new personal email is miles.johnson@skanska.com and my new cell is 503-664-6044. Also, I am in want of Adam's cell, it changed and I never wrote it down, can you give it to me?
you are lagging on your posts. then again so am I. hehe! I can usually count on you to entertain me on a regular occasion. I guess I will have to find other blogs to keep my interest. Haven't seen you guys in a while... which is sad since we live in the same town! If it ever gets warm we should go for a walk! Talk to you later!
brooke
Hey Ryan, it's Becca Smith. Congrats on graduating! It's nice to be able to move forward with your life and start a new chapter. Good luck, wherever you go!
Post a Comment