Monday, March 17, 2008

I found my pot of gold in the form of a little boy...

I know the title of this post is cheesy but hey you get creative when you post a lot. I haven't posted pictures of Riley in awhile. He is almost 5 months old! I can't believe it, time flies! This pic is when he was sick with a high temp. He was not a happy camper. This is him back to normal! We are so excited to be Buckeyes, even Riley! The best invention besides the pacifer,boppy, and diapers that can be thrown away. This is the ultimate toy for a baby.It is called the jumperoo. The first morning Riley saw it he just starred. When i put him in it and started bouncing it for him, he smiled and was still apprehensive. But now he does not want to get out of it! And when I hold him in my lap he wants to constantly bounce. Thank you Fisher Price!
This is his male model picture.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Way cute, Sheena! When do you guys leave for Ohio? I'm looking to perhaps come up to Rexburg in May. Hope all is well. Happy St. Patty's day!

Carly said...

It is so funny we got the same jumperoo! :) Love that boy!

A little Birdie... said...

You're going to have no more room in that living room of yours :)

Heather said...

look at that little buckeye! The next Terrell Prior according to Mike.