Thursday, February 21, 2008

It's happened.....

Ok it has officially happened. I have turned into one of those women who stays in her pajamas until 3p.m. (maybe later). I use to see shows like this on Oprah where she would give these women makeovers and tell them to take a shower everyday!! I used to make fun of these people and think this will never happen to me, I will always take a shower, I will brush my teeth and my hair and do my makeup and I will wear normal clothes(not pj's). Like I said it has happened...AHHH! I think I need a makeover and ideas??

12 comments:

The Robisons said...

Welcome to the other side! I have lost count of the times I have stayed in my PJ's all day...ah, well...

A little Birdie... said...

Too bad they don't have a "what not to wear- friends edition". I would so totally nominate BOTH of us! Because I do the same!

Rheanna said...

There are many days I stay in PJs all the time and I'd love to tell you how awful it is and that you shouldn't do it, but instead....I think every mom needs a couple of those days a week! ENJOY IT!

Rach said...

the only way i get a shower with out Lily doing a royal freak-out is to do it at night, when chad is home, then i just go to bed with my hair wet and worry about straightening it in the morning and make up in the morning, it just cuts the get-ready process in half splitting it up that way. and to the whole PJ thing...whats so bad about it?;) I do the same thing or I do the whole 'nice' t-shirt with pj bottoms and for me that helps me justify


ps---where do you buy your gripe water?

Carly said...

We all do it, enjoy it while you can! :)

Michelle C said...

Sorry, no ideas here. I do the same thing. Sometimes at noon I'm wondering to myself if I've brushed my teeth yet. Yikes!!

Natalie said...

haha, i think thats me in like 10 years sheena its ok, if we live close together we can be fat lazy women together. i posted somethign new by the way check it out!

Heather said...

But the PJ's are SO comfortable!

Sherwoods said...

It happens to the best of us my friend. I have done it quite often this week as it has been cold, Zach and I have been sick, and Josh is in Mexico. Why dress up to stay inside and watch Finding Nemo yet again???

Hailey and Daniel said...

It's nice to know I'm not the only one who has given in to the dark side. I have made it a point to always get dressed by the time Daniel gets home, but I agree with someone elses comment, sometimes it's like why bother getting ready and dressed to stay home all day and get spit up on and wash dishes. As to makeover ideas- I suggest doing a spa night sometime when Ryan is home...do mud mask, do your nails or a pedi, take a bath, something to make you feel like a woman instead of a tired mommy (not that thats a bad thing, but we all need a break.) ! Ü ~Hailey

Ford Fam said...

it happens to all of us, especially after the first. Enjoy it while it lasts is all I have to say. When I had Carson I stayed in pj's all day and became addicted to ER re-runs. We all do it.

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

I think it's called being a mom! When you're just playing with a baby all day, you don't have to worry about impressing Riley, he loves you unshowered and everything. The sad thing about me is, even when I shower before the afternoon, I get back into pajamas! We should start a new trend or somehting!