Saturday, February 9, 2008

My little man...

Ok so I have been really strained to think of a post so I know the grandparents never get bored of Riley. Our neighbors let us borrow this chair that is supposed to help them be able to sit up. He loves it..but not for too long. Also this week he has decided to start sucking his thumb it is the cutest thing ever!!!Ryan and and I both sucked our thumbs so it is in his genes!

9 comments:

The Robisons said...

He is soooo cute Sheena! I love seeing the pictures! A friend of ours had a seat like that and Emilee liked it too!--Too bad it has to be so expensive!!!!

SNSsoup said...

Hey Sheena- Riley's so stinkin' cute. I think he looks more like you than Ryan, but that's just what I think. He looks so grown up, how old is he again? 5? Just kidding. I wish we could have met him this last week, but it's probably a good thing we didn't drive up for a visit. Spencer drove back on the I-80 from Denver and he and his friends got stuck on the freeway because of a road block by the Utah/Wyhoming border for over 25 hours! Lucklily they opened the roads just long enough for them to get through and home, but they closed the 80 again within an hour due to more snowstorms! I don't think I would have liked to get stuck in Rexburg or Malad, ID. Sorry. We had that same exact seat for Ian, it's called a POD, (it's much better than the BUMBO). He absolutely loved it and I loved it too cuz I could set him in it while I cooked or worked at the computer. It's kinda expensive, but definately consider getting one especially when you have your 2nd child. With your 2nd you can slurge on uneccessary stuff like the POD since you already have all the necessities from your 1st. ;)

SNSsoup said...

ooops, I meant to say "splurge".

Carly said...

those bumbo chairs are cool, he is so adorable suckin' his lil thumb! what an awesome boy he is!!
you should post a picture every day so you can look back and see how much he's grown-- and so we all have something to look forward to when we click on your blog and instead of seeing the same old post we get something new and exciting, lol lol just kidding, well... not really. haha :)

A little Birdie... said...

I agree with Carly...I love it when you post! And I want one of those bebepod chairs so bad!! Riley is cuter and cuter by the day. Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

that picture of him sucking his thumb is soooo cute! I wish Mylee would suck her thumb then maybe I wouldn't have to wake up evertime she lost her pacifier to replace it!

Smithson Family said...

SO I hope that you think this is as funny as it's meant to sound, but I think that your knee in the corner of the picture looked like a butt and I was a little frightened until I realized just what it was. By the way, Riley is looking cuter and cuter everyday and you are too Sheena!!

Ericksons said...

OMG he is getting so big! So cute, keep the pics comeing.

Michelle C said...

Super cute! I love the thumb sucking! So cute, but I know it'll be hard to break later. Nathan finds lots of comfort with his hand as well! I love his hair. He has so much. Nathan has some peach fuzz!!